Terms & Conditions

Processing of Ordered Goods

Once the contract is finalized, we start manufacturing the articles with zest and zeal, to ensure prompt delivery.

Minimum Order

The minimum order is Euro. €10000 US$.10000.00 


We normally quote EXW/FOB prices. However, we can add freight, shipping and postage charges depending upon the requirement of the buyer.


This supplier also supports D/P, T/T, Bank Payments for conformed orders. Bank Account Transfer Payment, Business Purpose. We prefer 75% In Advance and the remaining 25% on completion of the goods but before shipment.

The goods will remain the property of Lapa Master Industry the total amount of order is paid in full.

Payment Methods 

Notes:- Financial Instruments is required to Exports Shipments. Dear All Customers/Consignee, After the order is confirmed, the Lapa Master Industry company's payments should be deposited into the Lapa Master Industry Company's bank account. This policy is State Bank of Pakistan and Pakistan Single Window (PSW) For Financial Instruments Purpose Export Payment. Please feel free to contact us for any information.+92 312 8201181  Whats App Message.

Mode of Shipment

It depends on the requirement of buyer.


We always supply the goods with utmost care in all aspects; but still out of human error, any claim arises for any loss or damage, it must be filed within 4 days of the date of receipt of goods. The claim is not negotiable after TWENTY-ONE DAYS from the date of invoice.


Returns are not acceptable without prior mutual consent. Any instruments that are custom made, modified, private labeled, custom etched or otherwise modified or hampered are not returnable for credit.

We reserve the right to inspect any returns prior to issuing any credit. Returned goods will be subject to 20% Re-stocking charges.

Repairs & Warranty Replacements

In case of any manufacturing defect, we guarantee to replace, repair any such piece(s), free of cost but this does not apply to instruments that are repaired, or hampered/mishandled at the importer’s end. Instruments which have been repaired by a source other than Lapa Master Industry are void of this warranty.

Merchandise will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.

The instruments lost/damaged during this transit to us will not be our responsibility.

The freight of such articles will be borne by the consignee.